A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Bhat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhat
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Bhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Bhat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser M Bhat MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser M. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Yasser Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasser Bhat practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.