Learn more about Dr. Yasser Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Bhat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhat
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bhat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Bhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Bhat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser M Bhat MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser M. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Yasser Bhat has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasser Bhat practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.