A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Bhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Bhat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans