A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Bhat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Bhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Bhat has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Maqbool Bhat MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser M. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Yasser Bhat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Bhat practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.