A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser El Kouatli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser El Kouatli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. El Kouatli graduated from Fac De Med De Sousse, Sousse, Tunisia.
Dr. El Kouatli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser El El Kouatli MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasser E. El Kouatli practice?
- Dr. Yasser El Kouatli has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasser El Kouatli practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.