A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Hammoud is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Hammoud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Hammoud has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Taysir Hammoud MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasser T. Hammoud practice?
- Dr. Yasser Hammoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Yasser Hammoud practices Family Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Primary Care Doctors.