A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Hassane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Hassane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Hassane, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassane graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hassane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yasser Hassane practice?
Dr. Yasser Hassane practices Pediatrics near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Pediatricians.