A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Hassane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Hassane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Hassane, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassane graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hassane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Hassane MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Yasser Hassane practice?
- Dr. Yasser Hassane has 7 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Hassane practices Pediatrics near Chesterfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.