Pediatrician

2.5

DEPLORABLE show details DEPLORABLE
May 6th, 2015

POOR DIAGNOSIS, BAD ATTITUDE, RUDE STAFF

DISAPPOINTING !!! show details DISAPPOINTING !!!
Apr 27th, 2015

this man was more interested in taking my money than treating me as a patient. i will never go back here. His staff is new and not well trained.

WORST OF THE WORST!!!! show details WORST OF THE WORST!!!!
Apr 11th, 2015

DR. HASSANE FORCED US TO GIVE THE HEPAITIS B VACCINE TO OUR NEWBORN- WHEN WE DECLINED HE SAID IT WAS "CHILD NHEGLECT' AND WAS GOING TO REPORT US TO CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES. THE DECISION TO VACCINATE OUR CHILD IS OUR PRIVILEGE NOT HIS. DECLINING VACCINATIONS IS NOT CHILD NEGLECT. WE HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE LISCENSING BOARD

UNPROFESSIONAL show details UNPROFESSIONAL
Apr 6th, 2015

this doctor saw my baby at the hospital. he spent less than 30 seconds checking my baby. He kept talking to me in Arabic even though I told him that I did not speak Arabic well. His office kept calling our home to schedule an appointment even though I told them we already had a pediatrician who sees my other kids. they kept demanding my insurance information. I reported him to the hospital for harassing me after discharge from the hospital.

very bad experience show details very bad experience
Mar 25th, 2015

very bad experience doc was hard to understand and didn't seem to care. staff were rude. office manager screamed at me when i asked her why I was being charged for the visit covered by my insurance-very unprofessional

BAD ATTITUDE show details BAD ATTITUDE
Mar 16th, 2015

this doctor has a bad attitude and is always in a hurry. on weekends the docs working are residents in training with little to no experience. Time to move on...

INEXPERIENCED RESIDENT DOCS WILL SEE YOU AT THIS CLINIC!!! show details INEXPERIENCED RESIDENT DOCS WILL SEE YOU AT THIS CLINIC!!!
Mar 8th, 2015

I went to this clinic today and paid $90 to be sen by a resident who has only completed 1 year of training. I wish I had known that before they acceted my money- I wanted to be sen by an experienced doc not someone in training!!

do not go here show details do not go here
Mar 3rd, 2015

very bad experience

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE !! show details TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE !!
Feb 25th, 2015

This man is a joke. After a long wait he spent less than 1 minute seeing me. DO NOT RECOMMEND. STAY AWAY.