A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Khaled:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Khaled is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Khaled, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaled graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khaled has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Khaled MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser Khaled practice?
- Dr. Yasser Khaled has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Khaled practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Orlando Hematologists and Orlando Oncologists.