Learn more about Dr. Yasser Khaled:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Khaled is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Khaled, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaled graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khaled has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaled accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yasser Khaled practice?
Dr. Yasser Khaled practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.