Learn more about Dr. Yasser Khaled:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Khaled is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khaled
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khaled Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Khaled, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaled graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khaled has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Khaled MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser Khaled practice?
- Dr. Yasser Khaled has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Khaled practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Canton, MI.
See Orlando Hematologists and Orlando Oncologists.