Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yasser Khaled
Dr. Yasser Khaled, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Ann Arbor, MI (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Khaled is affiliated with Methodist University Hospital, Florida Hospital Deland and Florida Hospital Kissimmee. Dr. Khaled has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Yasser Khaled has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Yasser Khaled is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.