A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Khalil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser K Khalil MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasser K. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Yasser Khalil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Khalil practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Hospitalists and Allentown Internists.