A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Nadim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Nadim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadim
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Nadim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadim graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nadim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser A Nadim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Yasser A. Nadim practice?
- Dr. Yasser Nadim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Nadim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, KY.
See Somerset Surgeons.