Dr. Yasser Nadim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 18th, 2016
He walks out of the room while you are talking to him. I always had to wait 2or3 hours in the waiting room. Do not go to him.

August 14th, 2015
Abominable
I was sent to Dr. Nadim by my PCP because of severe osteoarthritis in my hip. I was x-rayed competently by his staff. However, Dr. Nadim walked into the room where I was waiting, did not even sit down and informed me that he would not treat me for 6 months. He said I could not have the surgery until I had reached a certain weight . He was very patronizing and dismissive of me. I did the math and realized that he expected me to lose 130 lbs. in 6 months! When i asked him about the pain- expecting to get an injection, he again dismissed me and told me to talk to my PCP. Meanwhile I could barely walk, couldn't work, and was basically stuck in my chair everyday. What makes this story even worse is that there is NO reason not to treat an obese patient with a bad hip. I easily found a Dr. in Louisville who, even though he is in very high demand because he is an anterior hip replacement expert, was more than willing to give me an injection that took care of my immediate pain problem and schedule me for surgery. I was not patronized or dismissed-- I was treated with dignity as the human being I am! What is more the staff in Louisville saw how severe my problem was and fast tracked me so that I got an incredibly quick appointment and surgery. I am now 1 week out from my hip replacement and walking and feeling better than I have in Years! If Dr. Nadim had had his way, I would still be in excruciating pain and waiting 3 more months to see him again.....Horrible, Horrible care!

August 7th, 2015
very unprofessional people!!
This Dr's nurses told my husband to take over the counter pain meds for his broke leg, after lying to me and giving me the run around all week while my husband could not even get out of bed due to pain. Are all his patients treated this way?

May 26th, 2015
awesome person

March 10th, 2015
i've been seeing Dr. Yasser Nadim since early 2002 and he has never done me wrong and has the best manor's i've see in sometime for a Doctor

August 13th, 2012
Excellent, caring physician
Dr. Nadim examined me for my complaint of shoulder pain. After an MRI, he discussed treatment options including surgery and joint injection. He did not recommend surgery at this time, though it may be needed later. The steroid shot into my shoulder joint has brought pain relief. My greatest relief was learning that my problem, though serious, is not as bad as I had feared.Thank you.

August 1st, 2012
Needs More Time With Patient
The office was over crowded. Every visit I waited over an hour to see the doctor. Then when I did get in the room to see him it was less than 1 minute. He left you no time to ask questions. He was going out the door as you were talking to him. I was new to the area and was the first time seeing this doctor and was very unhappy with the service provided. His staff was rude, over worked, and the office was very dirty. Not pleased at all....

May 22nd, 2011
ABSOLUTE BEST!
VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! BEST DR. I HAVE EVER SEEN, REALLY GOES THE EXTRA MILE FOR HIS PATIENTS! VERY CARING. GREAT STAFF AND SERVICE! THANKS DOC!

January 18th, 2011
dr. nadim in my oppion is a drug prescribing un sanitary doctor that is just out to get as much money from his patients as possiable. my mother had knee surgery, when she went back for a check up he and his associate touched her knee without using gloves ,very un professonal.

May 26th, 2009
Knee messed up
My knee was messed up due to where I work. After the MRI surgery was set and he has been great. No problems other than pain which I knew would be there .