A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Said:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Said, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Said graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Said has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 11/3/2009 Active Current Internal Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser Marei Said MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yasser M. Said practice?
- Dr. Yasser Said has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Said practices Internal Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Willimantic, CT.
See Puyallup Internists.