Dr. Yasser Salem MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 10th, 2016
Surgery went well, no pain. Laproscopic surgery stomach was in esophagus, closed hernia and put stomach were it belongs, solving years of intense pain and wrong diagnosis.

March 27th, 2013
excellent service
I was glad to choose Dr.Yasser Salem to be my surgeon.His service was excelIent.I would like to thank him and his staff of taking care of me.. thanks.

July 29th, 2012
fine job
I just had a hernia repair. Everything went smooth. I feel very comfortable recommending this doctor. He is very caring.

May 24th, 2012
Great Doctor!
My Mom just had thyroidectomy yesterday, and she is recovering fast. I was a little bit scared about this surgery coz her goiter was really big but Dr. Salem was so good and confident on what he was doing. He explained to us what he was going to do and the staff scheduled her surgery so quick. I recommend Dr. Salem to my family and friends anytime.

March 12th, 2012
Awesome
I was referred to Dr Salem for my varicose veins. I had been to so many other doctors in the past and was not happy with the treatment. The overall care provided by Dr. Salem was excellent. His bed side manner, professionalism was great. He really knows what he is doing. And my legs feel awesome. I highly recommend him

February 17th, 2012
great doctor
very nice doctor. down to earth and is very knowledgable.

January 25th, 2012
I Couldn't Ask For More
From the start I felt that this doctor would take care of me. He and his excellent personnel were among the most professional that I have seen in years. I give him a great rating overall.

January 24th, 2012
Great Experience
Overall I have to say that my experience with Dr. Salem was fantastic. I felt that I was under the greatest care at all times. He is highly recommended!

August 1st, 2011
great surgeon
wonderful bedside manner. very caring and pays attention to detail. he explained my problem very well, and i had a very quick recovery and an excellent outcome. i will not hesitate to refer my family and friends to this excellent physician

July 2nd, 2011
Thyroid Surgery June 2011
I read that if your doctor recommends a surgeon who has done surgery on members of their family, you KNOW you have a HIGHLY QUALIFIED SURGEON. Well, I not only got a highly qualified surgeon, I also got a gifted, talented, confident, kind, and thoughtful one as well. I was told by another doctor, who I sought for a second opinion, that he would only trust one of three doctors to perform this surgery on me due to the complications he felt the surgeon was going to encounter. I am a PPO health insured individual who could have chosen any doctor or any hospital that I wished to choose. I chose Dr. Y. H. Salem, and I am so happy that I did. He even corrected a scare I had on my neck that I had received from a surgery when I was a child. I recovered quickly and was amazed at how tolerable the pain was which lasted only three days. As I age, I hope he is around to perform any general or vascular surgery I may need. His office staff was gentle and kind, and they were very quick to schedule appointments for me. I only waited five minutes to see the doctor once I arrived at his office. He is a 10 plus out of a 5 star scale. I would trust all of my family members under his care. Yes, his office is primarily Hispanic individuals who seek and need an office that is bilingual and biliterate. After talking to some of these patients, I can see why he is a physician's physician and why these kind and gentle spirits flock to see him.

February 26th, 2011
Emergency Surgery
Went to ER with undiagnosed pain. Dr. Salem assigned by hospital/insurance group. Removed gallbladder which had become gangrenous. Very kind after surgery explaining complications to my wife, followed up daily answering questions in an unhurried manner and took my call on the weekend.

December 24th, 2010
Doctor was very kind and knowledgeable. Office staff was professional and most helpful.