A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasser Zeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasser Zeid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasser Zeid, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeid graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Zeid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasser F Zeid MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yasser F. Zeid practice?
- Dr. Yasser Zeid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yasser Zeid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.