A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasuhiro Nakatani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasuhiro Nakatani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasuhiro Nakatani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakatani graduated from Kanazawa University.
Dr. Nakatani has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasuhiro Nakatani MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yasuhiro Nakatani practice?
- Dr. Yasuhiro Nakatani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Yasuhiro Nakatani practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Green Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Green Valley Internists and Green Valley Infectious Disease Doctors.