Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yasuko Erickson
Dr. Yasuko Erickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Erickson is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City. She speaks English.
Dr. Yasuko Erickson has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Yasuko Erickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Thomas Raife
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi24
Dr. Michael Cohen
Iowa City, IA 0 mi34
Dr. Benjamin Darbro
Medical Genetics, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi9