A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasushi Kisanuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasushi Kisanuki, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kisanuki graduated from Tokyo Univ, Fac Of Med, Bunkyo-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Dr. Kisanuki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasushi Kisanuki MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Yasushi Kisanuki practice?
- Dr. Yasushi Kisanuki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yasushi Kisanuki practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.