A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yasushi Shibutani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yasushi Shibutani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yasushi Shibutani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shibutani graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Shibutani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yasushi Francis Shibutani MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yasushi F. Shibutani practice?
- Dr. Yasushi Shibutani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yasushi Shibutani practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.