Urologists
Video profile
8815 Germantown Ave
Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  professional, above and beyond the norm  |  show details
by Jeannie May on Oct 6th, 2010

I suppose if I had a less serious condition, I may not have gotten the excellent care and consideration others claim to have lacked. I had a spot on my kidney in an ultrasound and he ordered a CT scan and a follow-up appointment in a month. He called me Thursday after he got the results and had me come in the next Monday. He showed me the scan, explained what he found and anticipated any questions I had. He wrote out the main points so I could have something to reference later. He ordered a thorax scan to make sure we were only dealing with one issue and called me and left a message (I authorized this) telling me that I was in the clear. Any questions I had, I was encouraged to call the office and he returned my calls the same or next business day. Not touchy-feely in his bedside manner but he gave me all the attention I wanted and needed and was pleasant and professional. I HIGHLY recommend this individual and his lovely office staff. For one appointment, the traffic was great and I was 25 minutes early and they saw me right away! And that's at 3:00 in the afternoon! How often does THAT happen in a doctor's office!!!!