Dr. Yasuto Taguchi MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Stillwater, OK

3.4

August 22nd, 2016
He thinks removing a simple IUD is too difficult for him
I scheduled an appointment 45 days out to have my IUD removed. The day before the appointment, his office called to cancel me. They said removing an IUD was too difficult. Really? Go somewhere else ladies, this guy is a scary joke.

October 8th, 2015
Great doctor - personable and knowledgeable

December 29th, 2014
I always waited 30 minutes to 1 hour before they call my name! Its really frustrated!

April 25th, 2013
Dr. Taguchi is a great doctor he noticed a health issue that I had sent me for further evaluation and has followed up. I would highly recommend him to new patients here in Stillwater or surrounding areas that need a great, friendly, accurate doctor. He is the one!!

July 23rd, 2009
Excellent
Dr. Taguchi delivered both my children and I would gladly return to him if we hadn't moved from Stillwater. Though the waiting times at your appointment are often long 45min-hour, he never makes you feel rushed when he gets to you. He'll spend as much time as you need answering questions and explaining things even when he is clearly busy. He has a laid-back attitude about things, but don't mistake that for thinking he isn't knowledgeable and caring. My first delivery was a failed induction that ended in an emergency c-section. Dr. Taguchi stayed with me from the time my baby's heart rate started dropping to the surgery. He helped and instructed the nurses in doing everything they could to get the heart rate back up and avoid a c-section. He also took the time on several occasions afterwards to explain to me the reasons why he ultimately felt that it was the best decision. I felt like he really cared about my baby's well-being and that he wasn't just another doctor that wanted to get things over with so he could move on.I would recommend him hands down to anyone looking for an obgyn.