A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yatinder Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yatinder Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yatinder Bains, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bains has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yatinder Bains MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yatinder Bains practice?
- Dr. Yatinder Bains has 9 office locations.
Dr. Yatinder Bains practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Millburn Internists and Millburn Gastroenterologists.