A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yatinder Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yatinder Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yatinder Bains, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bains has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yatinder Bains MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yatinder Bains practice?
- Dr. Yatinder Bains has 1 office location.
Dr. Yatinder Bains practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Internists and Millburn Gastroenterologists.