Learn more about Dr. Yatinder Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yatinder Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yatinder Bains, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bains has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yatinder Bains MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yatinder Bains practice?
- Dr. Yatinder Bains has 1 office location.
Dr. Yatinder Bains practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Internists and Millburn Gastroenterologists.