A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yatish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yatish Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yatish Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Patel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yatish M Patel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Yatish M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Yatish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Yatish Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Needham, MA.
See Needham Internists and Needham Pulmonologists.