Learn more about Dr. Yau-Liang Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yau-Liang Su is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yau-Liang Su, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Su has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Su accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yau-Liang L. Su practice?
Dr. Yau-Liang Su practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Farmington Hills Internists and Farmington Hills Endocrinologists.