Dr. Yaw Boachie-Adjei Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Yaw Boachie-Adjei?

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 25th, 2016

My Husband & I both found Dr. Yaw Boachie-Adjei to be Positively Impressionable & Professional when I had my 1st Office Visit With Him, He was very Knowledgeable, Thourough & Courteous as he Questioned me about my Complex Issues with my hands, Shoulders & Elbows. Throughout my all of my visits, I have felt very Comfortable & At Ease as he Examines & Explains in Details to me About my Test Results, Diagnosis & Options for Optimum Healthcare Management. I Feel Extremely Confident about Dr. Boachie-Adjei performing my Surgeries in the future, and I will Update about my Surgery & Follow Up Care Experience.

Posted on October 19th, 2017