Dr. Yaw Twum-Antwi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yaw Twum-Antwi?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Yaw Twum-Antwi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2014

Sad to see you go. :-(

I absolutely love Dr. Twum and Ms. Claire. I was devastated today to find out the Dr. Twum just retired. I don't know what my family and I are going to do. It is so hard to find a "real" Dr who actually cares about you and treats you like a patient not a number. I am literally in tears thinking about not having them as my family's care providers. Every time we went in there we were made to feel like we were their only patients at the time. We were never rushed, never disrespected, never made to feel anything negative. I have a 16 yr old, an 11 yr old and a 7 yr old. They all LOVE Ms. Claire and Dr. Twum. It's hard to find a Dr your kids like, trust and feel comfortable around. I am really very upset. I do wish the best to Dr. Twum and I REALLY hope we can find out where Ms Claire will be going and continue to be her patients. We love you both!

January 17th, 2014

I waited 3 hours. The front desk staff is rude. When I finally got to see the dr. He was just as rude told me not to come back to his office with my children 2 and 5. I said I have no family or anyone to watch them so he says its not his problem. I just got up and left at that point! Never have I had a doctor be that rude!

December 3rd, 2012

Careless staff

The doctor ordered some test that the staff failed to schedule. At a follow up visit, ten days later, the doctor assured me the test would be scheduled promptly, and they were. I was also to be referred to a specialist immediately, a week later I contacted the office to get the name of the specialist, so that I could schedule the appointment myself. They personnel responsible for scheduling this appointment would not give me the name of the specialist and assured me the appointment would be made. Two weeks later I contacted them again to leave a message to speak with the doctor, the receptionist was extremely rude, insisting to know what the call was in reference to. As I began to tell her, she interrupted me stating that she did not believe me. I will be surprised if the doctor even gets the message to call me so that we may speak about these issues.

June 5th, 2012

Great Doctor, Office Staff OK

Dr. Twum is a very kind and caring physician and I can not say enough good things about him, however his office staff could use some work. The professionalism of his front desk staff and patient follow-up could be better. I would have to constantly contact them for the status of referrals etc. Sometimes the waiting is longer than others but the upside is when you are seen, both Dr Twum and his PA listen and spend time getting to know you and your health concerns, answering questions throughly and without rushing.

March 26th, 2012

patient

hes such a sweet doctor awesome doctor staff is kind and friendly

February 26th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR AND PERSON

Dr Twum is a very good doctor. He listens and does not rush through his examinations. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 16th, 2009

Horrible wait times

I arrived for an appointment at 1pm, was finally taken back at 3:30 PM and spoke with his Pa at 4:15 PM and the doctor himself at 5:00 PM. I finally left the office at 5:30 PM. He had far too many patients in the office and I heard complaints from others also while I waited. This is a case of quantity versus quality, simply put he needs the volume to make the cash.

April 28th, 2016