Dr. Yawer Nensey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2015
Wonderful
We couldn't be more Blessed while treating my my son. He and office staff, specially Susan, were amazing!!! So kind, so caring. God Bless them!!!!! My son is cured and we are grateful!!!!!

January 5th, 2015
Caring Dr.
I went to see Dr. Nensey for a routine colonoscopy and to follow up on some GI issues. He was wonderful with his manner and addressing all of my issues. He actually seemed to care and spend time with me. For one of my visits I had to bring my young child with me. I was worried but this was not a problem for the office at all. I highly recommend.

March 26th, 2013
he saved my life
There is not a better gastro doctor in the bay area. i have been to the mayo clinic, tampa general, university, the new wesley chapel... no one compares to Dr. Nensey... he is the BEST. Don't waste your time or your hard earned dollars anywhere else.... honestly. The man is awesome!!!!

October 25th, 2011
You are a NUMBER not a person!
Dr. Nensey could not make my initial appointment, so I met with the nurse practitioner who was fine. When I went to have my colonoscopy, I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time before asking how much longer it might be. I was summarily dismissed with, "They must be running behind." When I pressed the issue, I was quickly taken back and prepped.When I was wheeled into the operating room, Dr. Nensey never introduced himself or said a single word to me. When I asked the nurse if he was going to say hello to my front side before he said hello to my backside, I was told he was dictating. He was sitting right in the corner and never said one word to me despite my asking.I have NEVER had an invasive procedure done without so much as an introduction from the attending physician. Doctors like this are the reason I so rarely seek medical treatment.To add insult to injury, Kevin the nurse anesthetist at New Tampa Surgery Center (which Dr. Nensey owns), was just as bad. Without a single word, he administered the anesthesia. When I said, "That really burns!" he said, "Uh-huh." Next thing I knew I was in recovery.Unless something catastrophic happens, I will not seek medical treatment again for a VERY long time because of this experience.

July 20th, 2011
Absolutely the Best!!!
You will not find a better GI doctor than Dr. Nensey. As a former RN, I have seen the callousness of other GI doctors in the Tampa Bay area. Dr. Nensey sincerely cares about his patients, he has an excellent bedside manner, and a great sense of humor. All procedures and test done are without pain.

June 23rd, 2017