Dr. Yazan Houssami MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 21st, 2015
Rude, condescending, inaccurate, negligent, sexist.

June 5th, 2015
This doctor made feel as if I was a drug addict!! No bedside matter at all , very mean and self centered!!! Made me feel as if I was a drug addict or I was after drugs not so at all!!! Lived in Chicago suffered from severe migraine headaches for over 30 years most migraine drugs never worked for me told him my medication allergies which he didn't believe told him to contact my dr from Chicago but he did not!!! No help what so ever!!! I understand Georgia is a big drug addicted state but he should never assume that of someone if my background and age!!! Was very offended and he should not treat patients with his attitude toward people!!!

March 4th, 2015
Dr Houssami is very patient and truly seeks to understand the patient needs.

February 4th, 2015
Happy Patient
I saw Dr. Houssami for an abnormal MRI of the Brain. He was amazing. He took the time to review the MRI with me, showed me the area of concerns, did an extensive Medical History and Exam. Left the office feeling very confident in his plan of care. I would recommend Dr. Houssami for any one looking for a neurologist. The front staff and back office staff were very warm and welcoming.

July 21st, 2014
Very Rude Doctor
Like other bad comments about this Doctor, I share the same opinion and I will not recommend him at all!!!

June 28th, 2013
I was impressed
He was wonderful. Had a great bedside manner and treated me with respect. He made me feel so much better as well. Spent almost 2 hours with me, can you ask for more attention than that these days. Was very polite and would apologize every time he had to stick me with a needle, but hey.... He had to. I really agree with the last comment.

April 3rd, 2013
Great Doctor, Great Guy
Not sure what happened with other reviewers, I think the world of the good doctor. Took time with me and my wife to discuss issues and expectations. Was very kind and understanding in discussion my situation. He is a fine doctor and a heck of a nice person.

September 17th, 2010
Rushed, Brusque, and Unprofessional
I regret that the emergency staff at Gwinnett Med referred my family to this doctor. On our first appointment with him, I found him to be extremely rude and it seemed as if he was doing us a favor by seeing us. Isn't treating my condition and helping me what I'm paying you for?? Bedside manner is amongst the worst I've ever encountered and he did not seem to be interested in diagnosing the problem, but his office was very interested in collecting my copay and the insurer's information. Patient beware!