A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yazan Kaakaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yazan Kaakaji, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaakaji graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kaakaji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yazan Kaakaji MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Yazan Kaakaji practice?
- Dr. Yazan Kaakaji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yazan Kaakaji practices Diagnostic Radiology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Radiologists.