A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yazholi Kanikkannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yazholi Kanikkannan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yazholi Kanikkannan, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanikkannan graduated from Thanjavur Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanikkannan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yazholi Md Kanikkannan FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yazholi M. Kanikkannan practice?
- Dr. Yazholi Kanikkannan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yazholi Kanikkannan practices Internal Medicine near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell Junction, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Fishkill Internists.