A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ydelfonso Decoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ydelfonso Decoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decoo
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Decoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decoo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Decoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ydelfonso A Decoo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ydelfonso A. Decoo practice?
- Dr. Ydelfonso Decoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ydelfonso Decoo practices General Practice near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.