A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ydelfonso Decoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ydelfonso Decoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decoo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Decoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decoo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Decoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ydelfonso A Decoo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ydelfonso A. Decoo practice?
- Dr. Ydelfonso Decoo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ydelfonso Decoo practices General Practice near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.