A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ye Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ye Min is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Min
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Min Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ye Min, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gestational Diabetes
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from Institute Of Medicine, Mandalay University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Min has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ye Min MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ye Min practice?
- Dr. Ye Min has 1 office location.
Dr. Ye Min practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.