A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ye Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ye Min is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ye Min, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gestational Diabetes
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from Institute Of Medicine, Mandalay University.
Dr. Min has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Min accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ye Min practice?
Dr. Ye Min practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakhurst, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Selma Family Physicians.