A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ye Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ye Zhu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhu
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Zhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Zhu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ye Zhu MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ye Zhu practice?
- Dr. Ye Zhu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ye Zhu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Willoughby Hills, OH.