A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeates Conwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeates Conwell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conwell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Conwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans