A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeates Conwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeates Conwell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conwell graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Conwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital University Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yeates Conwell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yeates Conwell practice?
- Dr. Yeates Conwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yeates Conwell practices Psychiatry near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.