A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yechiel Berkowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yechiel Berkowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yechiel Berkowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowicz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Berkowicz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yechiel Nehemiah Berkowicz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yechiel N. Berkowicz practice?
- Dr. Yechiel Berkowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Yechiel Berkowicz practices Internal Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists.