Dr. Yechiel Kleen MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017
Never felt this way at a doctor before
Dealing with post operative nerve damage for several years (I was only in my mid 20's). He gave me an rx to try. I had a bad reaction to it and was mad that I was taking my regular pain meds after his staff told me to discontinue the med he gave me and discharged me as a patient. I have never had a doctor make me feel like such crap before. Will never see him again.

November 7th, 2016
Excellent care
Dr. Kleen was so wonderful with me. He really listened and understood what I was going through and he is gentle and considerate of my pain and my emotions. He is very familiar with my diagnosis [which is rare], and helped direct my care and treatment in the least invasive way possible. Highly recommend Dr. Kleen

November 19th, 2015
ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR
I had seen many Dr.'s after a major car accident, and no one took the time to find the correct and proper diagnosis! Until I was referred to Dr. Kleen! He came highly recommended, and after my first spot. With him I knew he would be my pain mngmt doctor forever! Incredible bedside manner and one of the few doctors I've been to that was actually sympathetic and caring! My favorite thing about him is (although in the beginning before coming to him, I was given narcotics by very doctor and then sent out the door, and did continue to stay on them the first few months with Dr. Kleen) he worked with me to get off those nasty things and find more holistic pain relief, THAT WORKED!!I could not give him a better rating, I highly recommend him as a pain management doctor!

April 24th, 2014
Helped me so much!
Your the best doctor ever,I deeply thank him for everything!

April 22nd, 2010
I've been dealing with a lot of back and hamstring problems (i'm 25, so this is quite unusual) for about two years now, and have seen many orthopedists, physiatrists, osteopaths, and anesthesiologists. My issues has yet to fully resolve, but I seem to be making progress, and of the many docs I've worked with, Dr. Kleen has probably been the most impressive. He's conservative, which I like, but very good at talking through his thoughts, my thoughts, treatment options, and so forth, and he knows the field well. Very open to trying things that aren't mainstream, and when it comes times to do procedures, refers people out to specialists. (Some physiatrists do their own epidurals. for example. His take is that if you're gonna get an epidural, he'll coordinate your care, but you're better off going to the guy who does nothing but epidurals all day long. I really appreciate that lack of ego.)

September 10th, 2009
he does not listen and he takes a long time in diagnosing the problem and doe not listen to the patient when they are telling him what is wrong with them. Also, will not try a medication that the patient asks for that might help and waited a month before trying the medication that actually worked within days after taking the medication the patient asked for

December 18th, 2016