A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yee Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yee Cheng, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cheng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan