Learn more about Dr. Yee Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yee Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yee Cheng, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yee Chung Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yee C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Yee Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Yee Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.