A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yee Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yee Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yee Cheng, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cheng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yee Chung Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yee C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Yee Cheng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yee Cheng practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See West Bend Internists, West Bend Hematologists, and West Bend Oncologists.