A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yee Thein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yee Thein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yee Thein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thein graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Thein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yee Yee Thein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yee Y. Thein practice?
- Dr. Yee Thein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yee Thein practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.