A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yeeshun Miao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yeeshun Miao is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yeeshun Miao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miao graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Miao has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yeeshun Shun Frank Miao MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Yeeshun S. Miao practice?
- Dr. Yeeshun Miao has 1 office location.
Dr. Yeeshun Miao practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Gastroenterologists.