A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Organ Transplantation
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshmanan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakshmanan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan practice?
- Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.