A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Organ Transplantation
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshmanan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakshmanan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lakshmanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan practice?
Dr. Yegappan Lakshmanan practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Pediatrics, and Transplant Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Urologists, Detroit Pediatricians, and Detroit Surgeons.