A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yehia Mishriki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yehia Mishriki is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yehia Mishriki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishriki graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mishriki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yehia Y Mishriki MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yehia Y. Mishriki practice?
- Dr. Yehia Mishriki has 1 office location.
Dr. Yehia Mishriki practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.