Dr. Yehuda Bar-Zvi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Yehuda Bar-Zvi?

not the best

Posted on March 4th, 2015

By far the worst Gyn ever!! Staff extremely rude, wait time was bad, my appt was at 10:30 wasn't seen until 2:15pm! Once I saw the doctor he only spent 3 min at most with me. Never going back again.

Stay away from Dr. Yehuda Bar Zvi

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Stay away from Dr. Barzvi. I was told I could have a VBAC by so many different doctors, even Dr. Barzvi. When I had just40 weeks Dr. Barzvi was begging me to allow him to perform a repeat C section because he needed the money. Doctors get paid a lot for these surgeries. The idiot even went and got another doctor, who he said was his close friend, to persuade me to get a C Section. However, the other doctors in the hospital said he was wrong.

Posted on December 24th, 2014

I use to think that he really cared about me as an individual but instead its more about the money he's making and vacation he's taking. There is no privacy his door stays open staff listen to patients conversation with the doctors talk about patients private diagnose in front of other clients. This office is to small and over crowed with staff and patients feels like a sweat shop The women that work at the front desk and in the back have no regards for your privacy. I guess they learned from there boss.

Run for your life

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

If you ever come across this doctor... RUN!

Great clinic!

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Everyone there is very nice, and Dr. Bar-Zvi is a very good doctor. I'm usually seen by him or is assistant and never had a problem with them. The location is centrally located and I would recommend this clinic to people.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on April 9th, 2013

I was nery happy with the Dr. Bar Zvi and his office staff and service.I am his patient for few years now with no plan to change him as my doctor. Somethimes I have to wait a little but when I do go in he spend time with me as needed.

Complete idiot. Should have his license to practice taken away

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Where do I start... Yes, it was very easy to make an appointment with this Dr. But that's because he over books his appointments. The first two times I went there, I waited 2hrs before I finally got to see dr. Barzvi. And this is not an exaggeration. However, I didn't have to stay much longer because he only gave me 5 minutes of his time. And when you ask questions he cuts you off. When my blood results came back, it was obvious that my HCG and progesterone levels were low. After a couple more test my levels were still low however my HCG was still rising. Let me not forget to mention that i had to call in for my results because no one bothered To call me to tell me that something was wrong. I had to take it upon my self. And when the dr called me back to discuss the results he said "why did you want to discuss the results with me? oh, i see. your levels are low and this is abnormal." Meaning he never bothered to look at my chart of follow up on my results. After all the testingt I accepted the fact that this pregnancy was not viable, I stopped having symptoms and there was nothing on the sonogram. Ok got it. But since my HCG levels were still rising then this indicates that I have not miscarried yet. Which leads me to believe that it was an ectopic pregnancy. Well Dr. Barzvi seemed to think that the solution was to put me on Mifeprex to terminate the pregnancy"where ever it may be". I told him I would like to do more research before taking anything and after reading up on the pill it clearly states that this pill is not effective on ectopic pregnancies. Why would he suggest I take this if he didn't rule out an ectopic pregnancy? You got it $$$$$. He doesn't care about his patients best interest and he does not make educated decisions. I never intended to continue care with this doctor. I simply went there to confirm my pregnancy then I made a follow appt with another doctor. I only went back to him because of my blood results, however I will be going to my other doctor for a more thorough exam and treatment.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Honestly The best doctor around!

Unbelievably Cheap Uncaring Unprofessional DOCTOR

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Dr. Bar Zvi is an unprofessional doctor whom I trusted and now regret. His staff is not knowledgeable and very cold. Dr. Bar Zvi is critical and shows no concern for your worries. Firstly, dont ask questions because he will get mad that you are questioning him. Secondly, his office tells you one thing and makes you sign off on paper that they are doing something totally different from what they are asking you to sign.(ex. -On Paper- "you will be given a set of pills vaginally after two days of the oral pills" -Reality- He gave me the oral pills and gave me the vaginal pills 5 minutes after, and yet he wanted me to sign papers saying that he waited two days. He is so ridiculous. Third, the box which the pills came out of was not shown, it was taken out of a brown bottle and given to me on a peice of paper. I was told that Mifeprex and Misoprostol are exactly the same drug. They are not. Mifeprex is actually a drug that ceases life and gets your uterus ready to extract while dilating your cervix and Misoprostol is a drug that induces uterine contractions, sometimes even used in giving birth. Mifeprex on the other hand is NEVER used in giving birth. Anyhow, I believe that he only gave me Misoprostol.Maybe it is because Mifeprex is $90.00 and Misoprostol is $10.00. He charged me $500.00 anyway. I felt like I was in labor. The pain of passing the actual pregnancy sac through my cervix was unbearable. The funniest thing is though, when I initially got the treatment from Dr. Bar Zvi, I did not have any bleeding what so ever. Nothing came out except two blood clots. When I returned and told Dr Bar Zvi, he told me I had a successful abortion. Having had the RU-486 abortion already, I asked him how could that be, when I hadnt even passed anything. (Meaning the baby was still inside of me - DEAD from all the uterine contractions I was having from just the Misoprostol) He would not offer me an alternative. When I kept nagging him he reluctantly asked me if I had wanted surgical removal or another set of pills. I told him this abortion was not complete and that if those were my only two options, I will take the pills. I tried going to a different doctor, if you are wondering. The other doctors did not want to mess with me as I was already "in-treatment" with Dr. Bar Zvi. They also said they cannot be held responsible and will not treat me at that point, that I should return to Dr. Bar Zvi and tell him what was wrong. So when the second set of pills were given to me, this time I passed the baby sac. At that point, I was sure that it had been inside of me and that he was just saying that I had a successful abortion. He stated that even if it had not come out, it had been detached from my uterine wall and the abortion was successful. What doctor does that? I could get severely sick from coagulated blood from the baby sac if it had burst open in my uterus with the amount of contractions I was going through. So, even the second time I had only passed the sac. No uterine lining was passed. Until now, I have yet to see a normal period. My period lasted 4-5 days, but now I only have my period VERY lightly for 2 days. He really messed me up. Please dont go to this doctor. The stress of having an abortion is enough, you dont need a doctor to add to your stress, you need him/her to help you.

Excellent

Posted on March 26th, 2010

great doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2010

He was helpful and informative about my pregnancy.

Posted on September 7th, 2017