Dr. Yehuda Kleinman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yehuda Kleinman?

February 1st, 2016

Im so happy after my sugery dr.kleinman and staff is really nice.

March 23rd, 2015

amazing bedside manner and expertise

April 25th, 2013

great doctor, long wait....zzzzzz

I waited nearly two hours to be seen, but I can tell you why. Dr. Kleinman does not rush his patients, he takes him time to carefully examine you and answer any questions you may have. I found him very personable and competent. The front desk was friendly enough in my opinion, as well.

March 16th, 2013

Complete waste of time

I recently visited Dr.Kleinmsns office in Middle Village. I waited over 4 hours to see him and the staff was unattentive. Once I went into the examination room I received no apology for the wait. He was extremely unprofessional and rude. When I explained my reasons for the visit he interrupted me and didn't let me finish. He was quick to express his personal opinion instead of explaining my medical condition. He told me he didn't know what I had and was quick to escort me out of the office. Spending a whole afternoon there to be treated in such an unjust manner was a complete of time. He may have a medical specialization but he is far from Sympathetic. I have spread the word that he is a horrible arrogant physican.

April 30th, 2011

Doctor Kleinman is friendly and caring. he took my anxiety of having surgery away. I had my surgey 6 weeks ago and I am now feeling great.

January 29th, 2011

former patient

I was operated on by him. While I have no real complaints about him and his skill as a surgeon, Dr. Klienman made me wait 4 hours in pre op when he told me I was next. I am diabetic and did not feel well. When I expressed my unhappiness he told me I was late, and I was not, I actually walked to the hospital in a blizzard and got there early, he would not allow me to finish my complaint. I thought this was extremely rude. I was in horrible pain afterward. The staff at the hospital could not find an IV and they stuck me 5 literally 5 times. I was promised a block so I would not need pain medication afterward, and I did have that either. Overall experience was terrible. Double check on recovery time because I was told 3 weeks pre op and right before the surgery, I was told 3 months.

November 11th, 2010

Dr kleinman is the best surgeon after 2 Surgeries 1 for my right knee injured in a football game and my most recent surgery my right shoulder I'm doing great allthough I'm 2weeks out of surgery for that I'm still in pain by promet physical therapy ill be great in time

June 17th, 2010

dr. kleinman is very pleasant and kind.. after many bad experiences in the past i finally found a doctor who i can trust will help me... he listened to what i had to say and knew right away what tests had to be done.. if anyone needs and orthopedic surgeon i recommend him.. very hard to find a good doctor but i found one

May 17th, 2010

Dcotor

knee pain no more! after my arthroscopic surgery I am back to playing softball with no pain

June 27th, 2017