Learn more about Dr. Yehuda Patt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yehuda Patt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yehuda Patt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patt graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Patt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yehuda Z Patt MD is a male Oncologist , has 45 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yehuda Z. Patt practice?
- Dr. Yehuda Patt has 1 office location.
Dr. Yehuda Patt practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.