Learn more about Dr. Yehuda Patt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yehuda Patt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yehuda Patt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patt graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Patt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yehuda Z. Patt practice?
Dr. Yehuda Patt practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.