A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yehuda Patt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yehuda Patt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yehuda Patt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patt graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Patt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yehuda Z Patt MD is a male Oncologist , has 44 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Yehuda Z. Patt practice?
- Dr. Yehuda Patt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yehuda Patt practices Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Albuquerque Oncologists.