A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yehudi Felman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yehudi Felman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yehudi Felman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Felman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Felman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yehudi M Felman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yehudi M. Felman practice?
- Dr. Yehudi Felman has 1 office location.
Dr. Yehudi Felman practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.