A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yehudi Felman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yehudi Felman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felman
Facial Wrinkles and Lines Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about facial wrinkles and how to fight facial lines caused by aging.Before Visiting Dr. Felman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yehudi Felman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Felman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Felman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yehudi M Felman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Yehudi M. Felman practice?
- Dr. Yehudi Felman has 1 office location.
Dr. Yehudi Felman practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.