A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Chistyakova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chistyakova
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chistyakova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Conversion Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chistyakova graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Vladimirovna Chistyakova MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yelena V. Chistyakova practice?
- Dr. Yelena Chistyakova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Chistyakova practices Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.