Learn more about Dr. Yelena Chistyakova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chistyakova
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Chistyakova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Conversion Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chistyakova graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Vladimirovna Chistyakova MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yelena V. Chistyakova practice?
- Dr. Yelena Chistyakova has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelena Chistyakova practices Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.