A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Doych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Doych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Doych, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doych graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Doych has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Doych MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Doych practice?
- Dr. Yelena Doych has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Doych practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.