A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Doych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Doych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doych
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Doych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Doych, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doych graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Doych has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Doych MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Doych practice?
- Dr. Yelena Doych has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Doych practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.