A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Galkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Galkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Galkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Galkin MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Galkin practice?
- Dr. Yelena Galkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Galkin practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.