A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Galumyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Galumyan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galumyan graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Galumyan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterNorth Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena V Galumyan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Yelena V. Galumyan practice?
- Dr. Yelena Galumyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Galumyan practices Internal Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Englewood Internists.