A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Ginzburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzburg graduated from M.D., Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzburg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginzburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Ginzburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Yelena Z. Ginzburg practice?
Dr. Yelena Ginzburg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Hematologists, and Bronx Pathologists.