A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Ginzburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Ginzburg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginzburg
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ginzburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Ginzburg, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzburg graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ginzburg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Z Ginzburg MD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Z. Ginzburg practice?
- Dr. Yelena Ginzburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Ginzburg practices Hematology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Hematologists.