A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Ginzburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Ginzburg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Ginzburg, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginzburg graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ginzburg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Z Ginzburg MD is a female Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Z. Ginzburg practice?
- Dr. Yelena Ginzburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Ginzburg practices Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Hematologists.