A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Havryliuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Havryliuk, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Yelena Havryliuk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Havryliuk graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Havryliuk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Havryliuk MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Havryliuk practice?
- Dr. Yelena Havryliuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Yelena Havryliuk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.