A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Kalitenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalitenko graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kalitenko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Kalitenko MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Kalitenko practice?
- Dr. Yelena Kalitenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelena Kalitenko practices Psychiatry near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Psychiatrists.