A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Yelena Kamenker-Orlov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Yelena Kamenker-Orlov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamenker-Orlov graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Kamenker-Orlov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
- Brockton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Yelena Kamenker-Orlov MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Yelena Kamenker-Orlov practice?
- Dr. Yelena Kamenker-Orlov has 1 office location.
Dr. Yelena Kamenker-Orlov practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Internists and West Roxbury Nuclear Medicine Physicians.